The Pavilion at Christophe Harbour
As the first amenity designed for the Sandy Bank Bay section of the Christophe Harbour development in Saint Kitts, West Indies, the Pavilion, from the start, was intended to be an iconic structure that would set the tone for the rest of the development. Designed to provide luxurious Caribbean experience, the Pavilion includes a pool, locker rooms, lounge, and several indoor/outdoor areas for use by members.
• Director of Architecture and Design Decision Maker for Kiawah Partners: Scott Anderson (May 2011- August 2013)
• Director of Operations: Spencer Nash
• Architect of Record: John Haley
• MEP Engineer: Epic Engineering, Mount Pleasant, SC
• Structural Engineer: Pavel Pavlov, Fine Tuned Structures, Summerville, SC
• Landscape Architect: Raymond Jungles, Inc; Spenser Nash of Christophe Harbour Development and Charlie Arrington of Kiawah Partners